Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Update

Smile BIG Mia!

We have scheduled two family pictures sessions. I have had to cancel them twice because of our great Idaho Falls weather. So alas we have no photos. I had to take this to prove their outfits matched.
Jade has been doing great in school. Far better than I did at her age. I got an email from her teacher that she has been moved in an advanced reading class. I almost did the happy dance at work when I read that. I had a math and a reading tutor in the second grade and I still consider myself lacking a extra chromosome when it comes to reading. We try to do all of her homework for the week on Tuesday so she can relax durning the week. Plus she gets done with it so fast I just tell her to finish through the week.
Little Mia Love is a hand full. She knows her ABC's and all the Taylor Swift songs you can imagine. She follows Jade like a puppy looking for something to chomp on. She is a spunky little girl that make our hearts melt when she smiles. She does however remind me a little of Bryan. She always has that S$%& grin on her face that is trouble.

My cup runneth over.

No comments: