Saturday, December 15, 2007

Bless em'

Ryan and I are very blessed to have a little girl name Jade Aaryn Burke in our lives. I find that when I am having a bad day, all I have to do is get her on the the phone. It seems everything becomes a little clearer. I also think of Grandpa J. I wish that he could have met her. Then I hear his voice when she does something funny or really bad. He would say with a smile on his face, "bless em". She knows who her Grandpa J is and I am proud of that. Yes that's "Papa Gay". We recently went out with our friends. We went around the table and asked, " If you had one more day to spend with someone who would it be, and what would you want to do with them?" (Yes were talking about Oprah) Out of six of us, three of us said it would be one of our grandparents. We just wanted to spend more time with them.



3 comments:

Ruby Susan said...

Love the site, Nicole! Thoughtful and funny, it's much better than a Christmas card. My love to you, Ryan and Jade this Christmas. Aunt Susan

Aaron Robert Miller said...

No photos of myself and Mariel. Unacceptable. Advise.

Aaron Robert Miller said...

Jade is way cuter than Ryan when Ryan was two years old. Way cuter.
Love, Mariel Miller