Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Joy


This is my joy in my life. I love this baby so much. This morning we had so much fun. She does things totally out of the blue. Blue meaning letting me know she is her own person in that chunky monkey body. This morning she gave me my first kiss(without being asked or told). She just looked at me with her mouth wide open. Finally, she yelled at me to tell me what she wanted. Come on mom! I am so lucky to be a mother to these girls. I believe my greatest gift and the sole reason of being a woman is being a mother. I can't imagine my life any other way.

6 comments:

meg said...

That little girl is a heatbreaker! And luckily she has a momma that dresses her to the nines. Adorable.

I wish we lived closer. It would be fun to hand out and let the kids play.

vk said...

You now understand the meaning of life and all it took was a kiss! I can't wait to see you all again. Take care.
Love,
Aunt Verlinda

Ruby Susan said...

You are blessed indeed! Mia has grown so much in the past year.

Keeping Up With a Teenager said...

i love that little girl so much i have pics of her and jadder in my locker and that card that jade gave me so i would never forget her tell the fam hi and i love you guys all soooooooo much!~!!

Love the Wilmots
ps. the whole locker thing obviously was me aka Laxie

The Price Family said...

She is such a doll!

mommy dearest said...

My sweet,sweet Mia! that picture captured her sweet little spirit. I love her so much! Give both girls a kiss from grandma Jana.