Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I Feel Whole Again




I feel like I have a part of me back that has been missing. I love, love, LOVE this show. When it first came on I had to fight the ugly cry that Phil is not with us anymore. I told everyone that I was more upset he died than Michael Jackson. I could not believe his boys didn't have him anymore. Any clip of him and his boys, I can't help myself I start bawling. He was a great father.
I need to put a ad on the internet and find a fan that I could discuss the show with. Maybe even travel to Alaska and try and meet them. Ryan doesn't understand my love for them. I told him I wanted a Wizard sweatshirt and he rolled his eyes. It's cheaper than his ipad. Like $450 cheaper. At least I don't take them in the bathroom with me. But, I am a died hard fan.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this show too. I had no idea Phil died.

meg said...

Nic,
Me! You can talk to me! WE LOVE THAT SHOW! We got so giddy when we saw it was starting again, but I didn't know if I could watch it without Phil. I'm soooo relieved that we get to see some more of him! I totally can't pick a favorite boat - it changes because I like them each for different reasons. I was thinking about you when we watched last night. At one point, I just started punching Mike (in a nice way) and yelling "I love this show!"

Ruby Susan said...

Is this a band? They look like some of my uncles!