Monday, August 30, 2010

One Proud Mama







We have had a lot going on this last couple months. We have gone an vacations, moved, been to countless doctors (it seems like anyway) this summer. But I have to mention that my baby went to her first day of PreK. I think I take so many pictures because I am a huge fan of uniforms. I wish every school would do this. Plus it gives me a reason to shop at the GAP. She cried a little, but she hung in there. I asked Ryan if he took any pictures of Braxton and he said "no". I apologize for that. Ryan said he didn't because Braxton told him to leave. That really disturbs me that he would listen.


3 comments:

The Price Family said...

She looks so big! Where did you guys move?

Ruby Susan said...

She looks so grown up. How did this happen?

vk said...

My, where has the time gone! Did her grandpa and grandma cry too? I must see pictures of the new house. Miss you Nik.