Thursday, May 19, 2011

How's it going to be?

Jade and I were talking about heaven today in the car coming home from nana's and papa's. We recently had a horrible crime here in Idaho Falls and I am sure that she heard some things on the news. She asked me if scary people come to heaven with bad things. I told her God doesn't allow those things to come and only happy things come to heaven. We also had a great conversation on where all my dogs are. I hope everyone remembers Jodie, Casey, Odie, Sam, and I don't know whatever happened to Apsen. Lee gave that one away. Then she reminded me of Grandpa J. She said, " I can't wait to go to heaven!". Then I was instructed what her Utopia would be like.

1. No Homework
2. No Chores
3. No Timeouts
4. No gross food- I don't know what she means by that because that girl eats whatever she wants. I don't force her to eat anything of nutritional value.

Then she said, "Mom, Heaven is just one big Easter Egg Hunt. There are colored eggs everywhere to find. It's pretty magical."

It does sound pretty grand. I just hope they have a chocolate river.

No comments: