Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Rapunzel Wanna Be

Mia Eats her hair!!! I am surprised she hasn't thrown up a hair ball. Her hair is dead. Split ends, fried, or just plain dead are some of the words I use on a daily basis.

Now here comes the worst......

She is starting to like the bride of Chucky.

Mia is obsessed with hair. It drives me insane. When she was a baby she would have to run her fingers through anything that resembled hair. I would put anything next to her just so she would relax. Her Tangled doll is her favorite (Grandma Jana's Christmas gift). My BFF always asks me to take her of the kitchen table so we can eat. She is repulsed with this doll. Along with grandpa. He called me at work to tell me of his cleaning of the vacuum experience. Mia was of coarse helping screaming "Tangled air!" No joke!





No comments: