Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ten Things

Ten Things I want to do:

1. Take my girls to Ireland when they get older.
2. Want to see Flaming June. I think it's in a museum in Puerto Rico still.
3. Sleep on a beach.
4. Drive a a 1954 Porshe.
5. Live outside the country for at least a year. Ireland or Scotland..
6. Want to go to Fenway with Ryan again.
7. Make Ryan happy for the the rest of my life.
8. Take my girls to Costa Rica.
9. Get in the best possible shape. First I have to start working out.
10. Grow a garden.

Oh I want to go on the Amazing Race with Ryan- See if we can get the best ratings with our fights.

Ten things I DO NOT want to do...

1. Go bungee jumping.
2. Mow the lawn.
3. Have the sex talk with my kids.
3. Mate socks.
4. Don't want to fight with Ryan- I would fight on the Amazing Race though. Couldn't be helped.
5. Get in a bikini.... Right now
6. Go to the Middle East.
7. Look out the window at the cabin in the middle of the night, and see someone in the woods. Yes,it is always on my mind when I stay there!
8. Eat pickled eggs again.
9. Meet Vince McMahon.
10. Kill a hobo spider

1 comment:

Katie said...

You would look fine in a bikini (yes, right now!).