Tuesday, March 10, 2009

wHaTeVeR!

Well I am not going to vent..... Ok I will. Jade and Mia have a cold from the deepest darkest part of the world. Jade has drank 118 oz. of orange juice in four days. At least she is drinking. That doesn't include the orange juice I bought for my moms house. Mia looks like she she has been crying for days. Her poor little eyes are so red and they won't stop draining. Of coarse the doctors won't give us anything. I'm sHoCkEd.. This started on Wednesday last week.


Two Thursdays ago we found my dad has to have open heart surgery. I have not been the strongest person about this. Jade is going to have a rough time. The recovery part is going to be tough. All around it is going to be hard. My dad is going to go crazy. He can't sit still. I just pray it will be fast and he can go back to his normal self. Please include him in your prayers. It will take place this Thursday.

INHALE- EXHALE


And finally Sportsman's... Just look at the website. I not even going to get into it. That took place yesterday.


Just give me a diet rock star and I will be happy. :)

3 comments:

gina said...

I love you Nicole! Be strong.

Audra said...

I'm sorry Jade and Mia are sick. How crummy. Your dad will be in our prayers. And yeah I just checked the website...little bit flabbergasted.

The Price Family said...

Hang in there Nicole!! You can vent to Derek at work, that way he will be good for something :)
Seriously though things will pass, the girls will get better, your dad will heal quickly and in a few weeks things will be back to normal.