Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"I don't even know what to do!"


Isn't she a angel



















Ryan asked me a week ago why I had that color of nail polish. I only painted my toes with this color. It's green if you can't tell. My response was, "It's spring and I thought it looked happy." Now I know the real reason I got it. I was preparing myself.
This is our conversation 10 minutes ago.
Nicole: "Look, Mia keeps gagging but she wants more peas."
Nicole: "RYAN!!"
Ryan: "I don't even know what to do?!?" Grabbing for the blanket
Ryan: gag gag gag
Nicole: laughing
Ryan : " Go straight to the bathroom!
Ryan: "I am so happy it was you and not me. There would be a even bigger mess." gag gag
Nicole: "Shut up Ryan. I am glad it was me too. You can't handle this."
Ryan : "I am mad at both of you. Mia for throwing up like a grown man and you for saying, "Mia keeps gagging but she loves peas." gag gag gaaaggg "If she pee's on me it over between us. I got to clean the carpet. Get in the- tub both of you."
Nicole: "Grab the camera." laughing
Ryan: "You are not blogging about her throw up."

5 comments:

TD said...

Men are such wimps!

JJ said...

Love the play-by-play. I agree with Tracie. If men only knew the kind of gross we deal with...

I think she is an angel with or without the baby puke green!

gina said...

That was great!

Nic said...

If you did not see the puke, you can't judge me.

meg said...

Feeding those babies is never dull, is it?

And Ryan, it's time to man up!