Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mia Belle


Jade has the nick name of Jader Bugs and Mia's is Mia Belle. Mia has a special trait. She eats all the time. This was the first time she had peas. She is funny. She will gag on certain foods but she always polishes off the food. She is currently wearing 12 month clothing. When I dress her I have to stand her up and squeeze her bum in the pants. Ryan always says, "Why does her shirts never cover her belly?" I wish I could think it was so cute with myself. Some of her other nick names is Tubby, Chunkers, and Tank. When I took her to her doctors appointment at 4 months, he told me to take her off cereal. She was over 95% in everything. I have not given her cereal for two months. He told me she looked like a 9 month old instead of a 4 month old. I also complained that she spit up too much and he said, "Obviously it doesn't hurt her." We take it as a compliment. I am going to love the next appointment. She hasn't rolled over yet. Her belly is too big.

*Note: we haven't bought a camera yet and these are from my cell phone. I am impressed. They are better than my Sony Camera- Piece of JUNK!

3 comments:

TD said...

She did to roll. Mom said so!!

The Price Family said...

Your girls are so cute. I just want to pinch Mia's chubby legs. We love Chubby Babies!!

Unknown said...

she is so cute