Thursday, December 10, 2009

I don't get it!

I understand why we buy gifts for Christmas, I really do. But, seriously what can't we skip it and go on a cruise or even better a resort. Why can't everyone get on board with that. Ryan and I keep mentioning it to family and nobody really goes for it. Whats more JOLLY about getting fat and eating all you want in MEXICO?

Here is my promise to you sweet Mexico of mine... I will be there one Christmas or New Year I can settle on that. I will be showing my true nature giving to locals and making your business thrive in style. I will be that fat chick on the beach getting fried one year(screw this -14 deg.). I love you Mexico my love... xoxox until then.

2 comments:

TD said...

Oh my sweet Nic. I am more than willing to go on a vacation, but I doubt that my three children will believe that they should not get some Christmas gifts. Set a date and place and we will all save up. I love to vacation with my family.

meg said...

I've actually thought about doing something like that when my girls are a little older - but I was thinking winter resort and skiing. Maybe some day...