Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Burkolicious


I just wanted to tell you that I love you. I know my chances of you reading this are slim. You never read my blog unless I make you or throw it at you. So if you stumble on this I hope you know I am being sincere. When we first started dating I knew you were different from all the rest. You were an adult already. I was curious what you went through to make you the way you were. I found out early how much you loved your brothers and what you would do for them. I love that about you. We might fight like cat and dogs sometime. But, you are a lovable pit bull. And I am the best looking Siamese out there. I really love you and I want you to know how much. You are a great father (minus the Sundays or Mondays the Broncos play). I only hope our daughters marry a man like their daddy. I love you Burkolicious.

4 comments:

mommy dearest said...

AAAAhhhh!!! I am so glad you found him too!!!!!!!!!

mommy dearest said...

AAAHHHH!!!!! I am so glad he found you to Nikki!!

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

I hope he will see this and will love you more than you expect.

Ruby Susan said...

Grandma Erickson and I just got caught up on your postings. LOVED them! and love you guys.

Your fans,
Susan and Lorraine