Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Post for the day...

I was sitting in bed tonite trying to figure out what post to update my blog with. Here are my options.
1. How Jade threw up on me at the movies. Chocolate milk and the great perfume it gave off.
2. I watched a depressing Oprah on sex slaves, HIV, and how Africa is falling apart. Then I realized I would have to mention I watched Superbad to make me feel better. Then I would have to tell people I love crude movies.
3. Christmas season in retail. Nothing nice to say except my days go by fast.
4. My workout routine. I can't see any real results so NO.
5. Cat situation. I am going with that one.

I got home from Jade's dance tonite and the girls were sleeping. I pulled into the garage and got Jade out first. Then Mia. I put them on the bean bag trying not to wake them up, hoping for a peaceful 20 minutes. I had to go to the bathroom some what badly. I ran to the bathroom and left the door open in case the girls woke up. This is not a graceful thought I know, but everyone does it. So doin my business, and I looked out the door and a CAT walked down my hallway. A CAT. A CAT. I asked myself, "did I just see a cat?" Then this brown cat walks in the bathroom and just looks at me. I felt like it was a ghost. Someone trying to visit me from the grave. Why would a cat come say hello to me in the bathroom while I am on the toilet? I picked the cat up and looked around the house to see if anything else would say hello to me. I called Ryan and told him we had a cat in the house. He asked me what I did to it. What the hell do you think I did to it. I put it outside. He told me I should of drowned it. Can you imagine the karma I would have killing this spirit that visited me. Do you think it is a sign something bad is going to happen?

1 comment:

TD said...

It is karma for Ryan. He needs to give in and let Jade have her dog, or all kinds of animals will come and visit him, or I guess you.