Monday, February 22, 2010

Crazy Grandma

The below picture was taken at the cabin. She threw a pillow that someone gave her in the fire. She is doing a jungle bunny dance around the fire celebrating.

I have been meaning to do this post for awhile. Tracie and I keep telling each other that we need to write down all the crazy stuff my mom says. It is really unbelievable what she says. You would say to yourself, "How did your kids turn out the way they did?" That is not being rude in the slightest way. I love my mom to death. After she says the things she says I think to myself, I hope I am that carefree one day.
So HERE IT IS LADIES AND GENTLEMAN. SAYINGS BY CHRIS:

1. Illegitimate eagle- meaning endangered eagle
2. Chris- "Your going to our family doctor."
Nic- "Who is our family doctor? We don't have one."
Chris-"Dr. Robison."
Nic- "YOUR GYNO!! That isn't a family doctor". (Mind you I was 15 years old)
3. "How do you tell the difference between AM and PM?"
4. Names of stores or products:
"Neosporzen"
"TravistD"
"Lowells"
"TGFI"
6. Larry Bird is sooo SeXy...
7. "I only did one boner at the Dairy Queen today." -meaning mistake. She doesn't even know what that is.





1 comment:

Katie said...

That is soooooo funny. I'm still laughing. You have to keep us updated on new things that come out!