Monday, August 1, 2011

A Sigh and a Tear

I have really tried this year not to go through a day and not say thank you for my kids.
I make sure to be grateful for my blessings. My kids are they reason that I am here on earth. Jade is growing up so fast that I am in total denial about. It seems that I can't even remember when she was Mia's age.
It is hard to think that she is going to be in school soon and I have to trust a new person to care for my child. I love her so much. She is my angel. She is the best BIG sister and watches over Mia like a hawk. I love that she does that but, I want her to enjoy her childhood and not feel so responsible for Mia. I am always telling her to relax and have fun.

I love you Jade. You are going to be a great leader one day. You can achieve anything that you set your mind to achieve. You are limitless.

No comments: