Monday, August 15, 2011

Cabin 2011

As you are going through these pictures click on a country song of your wish and enjoy. Chris Isaak is a nice touch too. This was a perfect vacation.

I absolutely love this picture. I think of when I was little and Bry taking his little sister fishing.
If this was really cute adorable little me fishing with my BIG bro I would be thinking...... "I really don't like his girlfriend. I mean what prissy girl doesn't know how to put a worm on a hook. COME ON I'm 7 and know how!!"
We're fishing on Henry's lake and you aren't. bhahahahaha...
This bigger kid melts my heart
Mia pulled an Alex and fell asleep on her ride with her dad.
Gator can't get enough of this angel.
Notice three people are holding on to Mia. She wasn't scared in the least bit. That water was freezing cold. And, she wanted to see how long she could last before getting hypothermia.
Yellowstone Lake has the cutest girl playing in its waves.
Someone has to be shining down on us. Happiness.
B.I.N.G.O.
Future BMX chick.

No comments: