Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Burke

This is my Burke. I called him Burke since I was a teen bop. The first time I met him I was a sophomore in high school. This name described him to a tee- simple, big, and tender hearted. I have been dreading this post because I don't want to get down and cry. But, get real Nicole.

Ry has taken a new job which requires to be gone for at least two weeks at a time. He is working for REI drilling out of Salt Lake. He is currently in Colorado. We are fortunate that he had this opportunity. We are grateful. Unfortunately I have a lot of firsts. Birthdays alone, Sundays alone, Face time is a nightly routine. And not to mention this house. Enough of that - I have started the inevitable.

I guess I needed to post this because someone asked my dad if Ryan and I were doing ok because he left. Let me assure you we are still going strong as far as I am concerned. You might need to ask Ryan what his opinion is though.
I heart my Burke.

No comments: